Century's Environmental Division has developed an inclusive insurance program for
contractors and consultants in the environmental industry. The Environmental Contractor's
and Consultants Liability Package (ENV) is a comprehensive environmental casualty
insurance policy which bundles Commercial General Liability, Contractor's Pollution
Liability and Consultant's Professional Liability into one efficient program. The
policy is designed specifically for environmental contractors and consultants and
can be tailored to meet their individual needs. This eliminates coverage gaps present
when purchasing separate policies and provides a cost effective tool for managing
the insurance needs for environmental contractors and consultants. Limits of up
to $7,000,000 are available, and Contractor's Pollution Liability and Consultant's
Professional Liability are also available on a stand-alone basis.
Special features include:
Eligible Classes of Business for Package:
- Commercial General Liability and Contractor's Pollution Liability coverage are included on an occurrence or a claims-made basis. This provides third-party liability protection relating to the premises, operations or products/completed operations of the insured, as well as, bodily injury, property damage or clean-up caused by the escape of pollutants arising from the insured's environmental contracting or consulting work.
- Professional Liability coverage provided on a claims-made basis for errors and omissions arising out of professional services rendered by or on behalf of environmental consultants or engineers.
- Excess Liability coverage is available to support the primary policy.
- Workers Compensation coverage is available to support the package.
- Auto Liability coverage is available to support the primary package.
- Environmental Contractors
- Asbestos, Lead, Mold and PCB Abatement
- Soil, Water and Groundwater Remediation
- Storage Tank Installation and Removal
- Emergency Response and Hazardous Material Clean-Up
- Lab Packing, Medical Wastes and Drum Handling
- Environmental Drilling and Sample Collection
- Environmental Consultants
- Phase I, II, III Survey Consultants
- Remedial Design, Implementation, Oversight
- Asbestos, Lead, Mold Surveying and Abatement Design
- Environmental Regulation, Compliance and Permitting
- Waste Arranging/Brokering
- Non-Environmental Contractors (Eligible for Commercial Pollution Liability Coverage ONLY)
- Electrical, HVAC/Mechanical
- Insulation, Excavation/Grading
- Drilling (Oil, Gas, Water)